It often amazes us how little children can fall asleep in the funniest positions and places. Lucy fell asleep the other day while Mommy was gardening. We thought it was so funny how OUT she was. She didn't move an inch!
Angela looks so good! She is so happy and cheerful. She loves to spend the day with our little Lucy. Apparently, Lucy enjoys being with Mommy much more than Daddy --but that's to be expected.
Sunday, June 14, 2009
"Oh the places you'll go!" -and you'll never know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh you two are just absolutely stinkin' adorable! HOw are you all? you look great! Are you still living in the same place and if so how's that going? And what's happening with Jay and work??? I need updates apparently! I think I will be heading back to Utah around the end of July- WE NEED TO GET TOGETHER!!
We are good- life is busy as ever in NYC, it never seems to slow down! But I will update you on everything when we get back. Keep in touch!
Hey, I just used the same title for my post, and then read yours! Great minds think alike. Kinda funny!
That is just so cute! How are you doing!?!? I wonder if we should try again with Fourth of July this year??? :O) Do you all have plans?
You guys are looking great. What a cute family you have!
Post a Comment