Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Free Day at Denver Zoo

On Saturday, the Denver Zoo was free! We decided to brave the cold and the crowds. We are glad we did. IT was a lot of fun, and we met up with Jay's sister and her family.

This peacock stole a little girls hamburger bun right off of the table. She said "I don't want to eat it anymore."







Lucy liked watching the elephants.




Riding the Denver Zoo Public Rail Road


Lucy liked watching the people just as much as she liked seeing the animals.
 
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! She is so cute.

And I totally have a picture of me when I'm little sitting on that exact same train. :)

Coon Family said...

She is so sweet! And a smart little cookie!

*Isn't it crazy to hear Avy! I post it for ppl to hear her (especially her teachers) even though it was 6 months late!