For those of you who haven't had a chance to check out our place yet, I have posted these pictures to give you a little look at it. We love it here and will stay until I graduate and we move to wherever I get hired.
This first picture is of our complex up on the mountain by the 'Y' trail head. We've got a nice place on the bottom where we can cook out on the grill whenever we feel like it and bring groceries in from the back so we don't have to keep hiking the stairs numerous times with large loads.
This is Ricky the Raccoon, our new friend. He comes to visit us and uh... eat our food. We've gotten pretty close too but are always very careful not to do anything that will make him feel threatened. We feed him raw eggs, ham, chicken, and whatever else we think might be bad or a little on the old side. One time we thought we made him sick on some old chicken lunchmeat. We didn't think we'd see him again but he did end up coming back so looks like he is one of those forgiving friends. :)
This is what the view is like from our complex. It's not the greatest picture so far as lighting goes, but it's still rather pretty. We love the view, but the best by FAR is the view of the mountains you saw before (that faces the opposite direction).
2 comments:
I forgot to mention that our raccoon also eats the shell of the egg. Pretty crazy right? Apparently my mom had a pet raccoon growing up in Massachusetts and her raccoon ate raw egg --shell and all too!
Caught ya! I found you through my site meter -linking to my blog :)
Yeah, you have a blog!!!
Can I link to ya from my site now?
Post a Comment