Angela and I have developed a tremendous love for photography lately. We by no means consider ourselves professionals, however we are indeed hobbyists of the truest sense. We have gone on some amazing dates and seen some breathtakingly beautiful scenes. Additionally, we managed to capture some of those scenes with our camera. Someday we hope to get a really great camera for photography. --You know the kind! But for now, we are just having fun anyways. Angela probably tries to think about what she'd like to see on a postcard or calendar. She commented last Friday while at Barnes and Noble how we oughta make a calendar and sell it. I'm more about what would make a good desktop background I guess, but I'm not opposed to trying to make a bit of money either! :) Tell us what you think!
Are we on our way?
By the way, these pictures look best if you click on them and view the larger size.
Angela photographed the amazing spiderweb on the bridge along with the incredible blossoms on the trees in DC.


Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Photography Phun!
Posted by Unknown at 11:01 PM
Labels: photography
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I love them! Those are awesome!
Angela- Great pictures and congratulations on the baby!! I just ran across your blog hope you don't mind. Check us out at dkstreett.blogspot.com
Angela! The pictures look great! Photography is amazing! Especially with the little baby coming soon! Your and your hubby look so happy! COngrats! :)
I love the spider web one! That is awesome :)
I'd buy your calendar! they look great! we miss you guys, we would love to see you soon. Keep in touch, and check out our blog!
hey, I like you're blog. I just got mine up as well
abeandlindsey.blogspot.com/
I've been wanting to see pictures of your baby bump if you have one?!
Great pictures!
Definitely ! Do a calendar ! They are awesome pictures !
Post a Comment