"All that hard work for this fake diploma?? *sigh* You're killing me Smalls! Oh well... at least it's over."
I'm so proud of Angela. My sweetheart graduated from Brigham Young University this August with a B.A. in International Relations. She graduated with special recognition as Cum Laude and was also honored as the president of the International Relations Honor Society (Sigma Iota Rho). Way to go baby!
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Angela's Graduation
Posted by Unknown at 1:32 PM
Labels: Angela, graduation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
congrats! Wish I would have ran into you so we could have gotten a pic! Doesn't it feel great knowing that we don't have to go pay oodles on books like everyone else is right now? SUCKERS! Now if I could only find a job...are you job hunting or are you going to take it easy until the baby comes?
Angela,
Found your blog from facebook. Congratulations on graduating with all of those honors and on your baby!!! Motherhood is wonderful! I hope you're doing well!
Post a Comment