Sunday, October 4, 2009

Leaves are falling all around

Fall is officially here. The leaves have all turned golden yellow and are falling from the trees. We let Lucy play in the leaves and snapped these great shots of her!





7 comments:

Sybrina said...

OH, ADORABLE!!!!

dadnmom said...

Oh, Grammie's little honey !! How darling ! I have enjoyed all your postings, so much ! Thank you !!!!

Abe n Linz said...

She looks so cute!

Kaeli said...

What a gorgeous baby!! I love the leaves :) Lucy just is so delightful

Maija-Liisa said...

She is so cute Angela! I can't believe how old she is getting! Babies grow sooo fast!

Coon Family said...

You picked the perfect time to take these fun photos! Just days later it got cold and wet and the leaves weren't pretty anymore! She is too cute!

Justin and Kristin said...

These are ADORABLE pictures!