Friday, October 30, 2009

Mom, Trick or Treat?

This morning, I was busy making Jello for our ward Halloween party. Lucy was in the kitchen with me, playing in the drawers. I purposely filled the bottom two drawers in our kitchen with things that Lucy could safely play with. The other day, I decided to put some chocolate in one of the drawers...BIG MISTAKE! When I turned around to check on her, Lucy had found my Halloween Lindt Truffle, unwrapped it, and was happily devouring it. She was too cute to be mad at.



Photos of the Chocolate Kid


























Lucy tried to escape from the tiled kitchen to the carpet. Mom wouldn't let her, and she was quite upset.

5 comments:

Sybrina said...

Lucky girl! Was the last one when you took it away?

Angela Winterton said...

The last photo was when I took the chocolate away and told her that she couldn't crawl off of the tile and onto the carpet!

Anonymous said...

Haha! That is adorable. She's definitely her mother's daughter. :)

dadnmom said...

Hohoho ! I love the progressive shots as she even looks a bit worried she might be in trouble : )-
I've seen that look before ! Some of her expressions are exactly like ones I often saw on Jay's face. I'm so glad you captured this, Angela, and also that you let her have this fun experience.

Wright Bunch said...

a girl after my own heart! love it. I miss you!!! let me know if you're ever out this way. Lots of love!