Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween

Halloween brought lots of treats for the Winterton family. Lucy was adorable in her witch costume. She wasn't too keen on keeping her hat on, but we managed to get a few pictures before she ripped it off of her head.

On Friday, we went to our ward Halloween party.

Jay dressed up as a BYU Cougar fan, and Angela dressed up as a Skyline graduate. One of the ward missionaries went to Skyline. He instantly recognized the sky blue gown. It was pretty funny!

At the ward party, Lucy found some friends. Three little girls tried to crawl around on the floor with her, but they kept getting in Lucy's way. Finally, Lucy swatted one of the girls away. It was pretty funny.


On Saturday morning, Angela made pumpkin pancakes. While she was cooking breakfast, Lucy climbed into the cupboard. She is wearing the Halloween jammies Grandpa Todd gave her.

Halloween night! Lucy loved every second of Trick-O-Treating! She smiled, squealed, and kicked her legs with excitement. We hit a few houses in the neighborhood and got just enough candy to satisfy mommy and daddy's sweet tooth. Maybe not Lucy's though.


Check out this video of Lucy Trick-O-Treating.



This is a picture of Lucy in the Halloween dress that Grandma Leisa made for her. She looked adorable in it!

Halloween 2009 was a smashing success!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had a blast! So how are you liking Colorado? Sounds like Jay travels a lot...glad he could be there for Halloween!

Justin and Kristi said...

Hey Angela and Jay! So glad I found your blog. Thanks for commenting on ours so I could find you! Looks like you guys are doing good! Are you adapting well? Lucy is growing so fast! And so adorable!

Whitney said...

Seriously, I can't get enough of Lucy. She is adorable! Loved watching your videos.

Devri said...

Jay! Lucy is getting so big, and I still haven't met her! I'm glad to hear you are doing well. Angela, we met randomly once at Olive Garden in Idaho Falls. I was with Matt Wilding. Not sure if you remember. Anyway, Happy Fall!

Kaeli said...

Lucy is adorable!