Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving! The only regret is that we didn't get more pictures. When I got home, I found out that I hadn't captured everything I wanted to. I wanted to get a picture of the feast that Mom W. made, but I didn't want to interrupt dinner. I wish I would have. At any rate, we made some great memories.

This is Lucy's Thanksgiving dinner. Her favorites were the stuffing and the olives.









Grammy let her have a taste of something yummy!









The best part of our trip was spending time with our family. Aunt Kimberlee was great at entertaining Lucy.












Sweet little Ali.









"Superman, Batman, with Utilities" aka Jonas wanted a picture with his candy cane.












Elijah found a great new hair product.












It tastes great too!












Jocelyn joined us. We are so glad she did. It was fun to catch up with her, and she was great with Lucy.








Lucy enjoyed playing with Grammy's Little People Thanksgiving set.

0 comments: