Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Living it up in Colorado Springs

Moving to Colorado Springs has been an adventure, but one that we are not sorry about. We love the beautiful mountains, the green trees all around, and the mild weather (it sprinkles just about every day). We have a lot more time to spend together as a family, and we are growing closer together. Lucy has had several new experiences too and seems to like her new home. She has started to get back on her sleeping schedule. Thank Heavens!!!





Jay is now working at DWG & Associates (picture not shown). He loves working for such a great company and is enjoying his new job! Jay is a project coordinator.



Lucy ate her first cracker the other day. As you can see, she enjoyed it.



Lucy also tried feeding herself bananas, but they were so slippery that she couldn't pick them up.



We took Lucy swimming for the first time in the pool at our apartment complex. There were some little kids splashing in the water, and she couldn't take her eyes off of them. Lucy loved kicking her legs in the water.






After her bath, Lucy was warm in her giraffe robe.


Daddy was having a hard time diapering his squirming little nudist. She looked so cute that we had to take her picture.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lucy is sooo adorable!

MeganandClaudy said...

sorry-that last comment from Neways was from me, I didn't realize I was signed into my work account and didn't want you thinking you were being stalked by someone with a terrible name like Neways! :)

We are... said...

Oh how fun! Angela, you look SOOO good btw! I hope I can look that good after this baby! :O) I'm glad you two are enjoying Colorado Springs!