Autumn is my favorite season. Angela and I have been dying to drive the Alpine Loop again this autumn and were so glad that we did. We went last year and loved every second of it. It was really romantic and I remember how the air was cool and clean smelling. This year, there was a hint of campfire smoke in the air as we first started and that really made me want to go camping. We decided we will have to take the baby camping as soon as we can. But yet again... this year, everything was wonderful and our expectations were greatly exceeded.
You can see how gorgeous the scenery is at this time of year in the Provo area. It really is breathtaking with all of the fall colors. Bridal Veil Falls is always fun to see and Angela really laughed at me while we drove by. She thought I was pretty daring sticking my camera out the window to snap this picture.
When we finally started heading up the hill towards Sundance and Aspen Grove we found a nice little place to pull off and take a few pictures. There are a ton more than what we're posting but we thought we'd post some of our favorites.
We took some other fun pictures at Aspen Grove later. We'll have to post those another time though.
1 comments:
WOW! I love the fall everything is so beautiful! So how are you feeling Angela?
Post a Comment