I said I'd post some of our silly pictures we took on our Alpine Loop trip. I'm sure you've all been dying to see them, so here they are! :) I was thinking how fun this place would be for a family reunion. The kids would love it. I mean... we did! If any of you want to know where it is, you can't miss it. Just take the footbridge that goes over the road to the east side of the road. It's all over there.
"What makes the red man red?" (Disney's Peter Pan)
It is STILL possible to get into a starter home on a college student's income.
"Okay, geez!"
Angela: "Hey, we've had lockers right by each other all year?"
Jay: "Yeah. You're cute!"
Angela really had to go to the bathroom. We found this fake outhouse and boy was it ever a mean way to tease a pregnant girl who had to go.
1 comments:
What a fun place to go ! I never knew about it. You had a blast, didn't you ? Ah, the memories you are making. "Our" little girl is gonna have the most fun growing up with her parents : )
Post a Comment